Simply put we do a lot for the community, the youth, the families, the seniors ; for both the present and the future. With your help we can sustain the work and even do more. Currently the majority of our work is founder supported , but we are beginning to acquire a few organizational allies that believe in the work enough to help financially. Yet one of our primary goals is to get the “average person” engaged both with their time and resources to be a part of this great work that can have impact on them and the direct environment around them.
THE CEO MIND is a 501c3 Non-Profit organization , so that means your donations are completely tax deductible.
We welcome you to visit our websites, visit our locations, events, and come volunteer to see what it is what we do and why we do.
Here are some of the things your donations go towards:
- Grill & Connect – Community Engagement Feeding those in impoverished areas.
- Operation and Expansion of Youth Empowerment Zone
- Field Trips For Youth Empowerment Zone
- Operation of The Mobile Innovation Lab
- Operation & Expansion of Grow Baton Rouge Community Gardens & Urban Farms
- Operation & Expansion of Grow Baton Rouge Mobile Markets
- Youth Education Training, Mentor-ship & Exposure through program such as Manhood 101 & Womanhood 101
In order to execute and run almost autonomously , there is a great deal of infrastructure and administrative power under the hood of the organization which allows us to be powerfully impactful. Some of those things include:
- Data centers
- Custom Software
- Vehicles, tractors, trailers, waterbuffalos
We are hoping that 2019 is a monumental year in which the people step up and chip in to help us meet the needs. Select an option below and please share with your family, network and business associates. Every bit helps.
Your Giving Options
For about $0.67 cents per day you can give $20.00 per month that will aid in the impact and work WE continue to do daily in the community.